Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Metabo 10600

Best guide Metabo STEB 135 Plus-Top Handle Jigsaw. Includes STEB135 Plus 1-in 5-Stage Variable Speed Jig Saw - 611000980, Allen Wrench - 344161530, Jig Metabo 10600 Saw Blade, Anti-Splintering Insert - 623665000, Carrying Case - 625446000 Electronic variable speed controlled by adjusting dial Quick tool-free blade clamping system ... Learn more »

Metabo 10600 Review: Metabo STEB 135 Plus-Top Handle Jigsaw. I own the barrel-grip version of this jigsaw and really like it; although, I had to buy it from Tools Plus since Amazon doesn't carry it. I especially like the 12' long cord. I use the barrel-grip version of this jigsaw for a variety of remodeling tasks, but it's invaluable as a coping tool, particularly when working with hardwood crown moulding. To use the jigsaw for coping, I highly recommend replacing the factory foot with the Collins Coping Foot (from Collins Tool Company), which allows you to ... Read more »

10600 Metabo Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment