Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Monster Cable SS 6 Speaker Switcher for 6 Pairs of Speakers

For sale Monster Cable SS-6 Speaker Switcher for 6 Pairs of Speakers. However, ordinary speaker selectors can also degrade system performance Monster Cable SS 6 Speaker Switcher for 6 Pairs of Speakers You may avoid this potential nightmare by connecting your speakers to a multiple speaker selector Many people demand the flexibility and convenience of using multiple speakers throughout the house - even outdoors Accepts any gauge speaker cable terminated with Monster Angled Gold Pin connectors. High quality extruded aluminum chassis for heat dissipation. ... Learn more »

Monster Cable SS 6 Speaker Switcher for 6 Pairs of Speakers Review: Monster Cable SS-6 Speaker Switcher for 6 Pairs of Speakers. I have limited budget for audio and I wanted to run speakers to a porch, two sets to a patio and another set in my kitchen. I connected this device to the "B" speakers on my Yamaha reciever. I thought I'd give this thing a try, but I was pretty skeptical because I have a variety of speakers and they are at various distances from my reciever. The farthest pair is over 120 feet away and I put a volume control on the end. I was pretty sure that would ... Read more »

SS-6 Monster Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment